- Application for Graduate Admission
- Supplemental Application for Graduate Admission
- Application Deadlines
Fall Admission – June 15
Spring Admission – October 15
- An earned baccalaureate degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts from each institution where undergraduate or graduate work was completed
- Official report of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores – General exam (verbal and quantitative) scores – General exam (verbal and quantitative
- Three sealed recommendation forms and/or letters (at least two from faculty and one from a practicing professional)
- A written personal statement (essay describing professional goals, experience, and research interests)
- Resume reflecting work experience
- International applicants must submit a Sponsor’s Affidavit, Financial Certification, an Intent to Enroll Form, and External Evaluation of transcript.
- International applicants whose native language is not English must submit results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550. Non-native speakers of English with international transcripts, regardless of U.S. citizenship, must validate proficiency in the English language. Applicants may submit a satisfactory score on the TOEFL language proficiency test. The minimum required TOEFL score depends on the form of the exam taken (Internet based = 79, or paper based = 550). The language requirement also may be fulfilled by completion of INTERLINK, the intensive English language program, such as the one located on the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG TOEFL ) through Level 5. The English language proficiency requirement may be waived if the applicant is a graduate of a university in a country where English is the official language.
- Documentation of prior learning which satisfies program pre-requisite knowledge (In lieu of pre-requisite courses-for applicants who do not hold the BS in computer science or a related field, evidence of pre-requisite course work or equivalent experience in high-level programming, operating systems, and data structures). Students who do not have the pre-requisite knowledge may enroll in the Certificate in Computer Programming.
To request additional information email email@example.com.